Transform your PDF to HTML format faster than ever before
|File extension||.html .htm||File extension|
|Internet media type||text/html||Internet media type||application/pdf|
|File format name||Hypertext Markup Language File||File format name||Portable Document Format|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firexfox||Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||WHATWG||Developed by||ISO|
|Initial Release:||1993||Initial Release:||June 15, 1993|
How to guide
How to convert PDF to HTML
- Open AltoConvertPDFtoHTML in your web browser.
- Select the ‘Choose File’ option and browse for a document on your device.
- Click on one of the cloud storage icons (Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive) to import a file stored online.
- Wait while your document uploads.
- Click ‘Convert Now’ to start converting.
- Click ‘Download HTML’ to save the converted file to your device.
- Press ‘Start over again’ if you want to convert another PDF to HTML format.
The Ultimate Features Comparison Chart
You are probably similar to many users whose choice is influenced by factors like price, speed of service and convenience of use. Due to its cross-platform nature, AltoConvertPDFtoHTML can be used on any device regardless of the OS. Have a look at the table below and compare our key features to the competitors’.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
How to convert PDF to HTML
How to convert PDF to HTML online
PDF conversions to hypertext greatly enhance the indexing of your material by search engines, making your content visible to a wider audience.
If you aren’t very good at programming languages but still want to know how to present content in a web interface, Alto is a document conversion platform that will help you to change file formats online step-by-step. The Alto Converter has a wide range of tools and is perfect for managing various documents, including scientific articles, journals, formulas, etc.
Follow the steps below to use AltoConvertPDFtoHTML:
- Locate a document and upload it from your device, import it from the cloud or simply drag & drop it onto the page.
- Start the conversion by tapping the Convert Now button.
- Take note that the speed depends on file size. Smaller documents will convert in seconds. The maximum size for a file to be uploaded is 25 Mb.
- Download the final product to your device or share it.
This PDF to HTML converter saves the document’s fonts and images, generates a static page of approximately the same size as the original file and prevents distortion. Besides, with the software, select exactly which page you need, saving you time if you have to convert a multi-page PDF document to a hypertext format on Mac or Windows.
You can use a straightforward but powerful solution for converting files online. Visit AltoConvertPDFtoHTML.com and turn your Portable Document Format into a web page quickly. Upload your record, tap the Convert button, and get your results in seconds. Save it to your phone or computer. Convert any number of pages without restrictions for free.